The Marigny, Pinot Noir Carbonic Maceration 2020
- 700 - 800ft elevation, own-rooted, dry-farmed, Pinot Noir on loess soils. Farmed without glyphosate, herbicides, or pesticides. Cover crop of native plants / flowers, poppies, root vegetables and edible leafy greens.
- Organically-certified 400 - 500ft elevation, dry-farmed Pinot Noir on loess soils associated with Washington County, OR
- 400 - 500ft elevation dry-farmed Pinot Noir of various suitcase clones on loess soils farmed lutte raisonnée
- Full carbonic maceration for 7 - 10 days in stainless steel.
- Drained, dug and pressed back to stainless to finish fermentation.
- No temperature control, fining, or filtration